The Kolpak QS6-0504-FT Polar-Pak indoor walk-in freezer operates at -10 degrees Fahrenheit, and operators can track its temperature on the external dial thermometer. Because the refrigeration system is top mounted, unauthorized personnel are less likely to tamper with it. Operators should consider the height of their ceiling before installing the unit to avoid complications. Insulation is foamed in place between the interior and exterior wall panels to keep cold air inside the unit and reduce energy consumption.
Constructed of embossed galvalume, the interior and exterior are strong and resistant to corrosion. This Kolpak QS6-0504-FT walk-in freezer has an aluminum floor that provides additional cold air retention, and its coved corners eliminate crevices that trap debris and complicate the cleaning process. Because the floor is smooth, it is not skid resistant like diamond-tread floors are. If a user is accidentally shut inside the walk-in, a safety release opens the door.
- 80-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made for indoor use
- Top-mounted refrigeration system is out of reach for unauthorized users
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Dial thermometer
- 4-in. foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Rust-proof, 26-ga. embossed galvalume interior and exterior
- Smooth aluminum Era floor's coved corners prevent debris from getting trapped
- Right-hinged door seals in cold air to eliminate condensation
- Safety release opens the door if a user gets locked inside
- Heated air vent eliminates vacuum pressure
- cUL and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions and Utilities
- Nominal: 4 ft. W x 5 ft. D x 6 ft. H
- Actual: 3 ft. 11 in. W x 4 ft. 11.5 in. D x 6 ft. 6.25 in. H
- 10.6 A, 1 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Unsure if this is the right walk-in cooler for your operation? You can read more about them in this guide on walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
Walk-In Freezer, Polar-Pak, 6'-6.25" H, 4'-11-1/2" W, 3'-11" L, with Era floor, 1 hp. low temp (-10F) top mounted unit, 26 gauge embossed galvalume interior & exterior, .10 smooth aluminum Era floor,, 2" dial thermometer
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Kolpak QS6-0504-FT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor Refrigeration System; 1-yr. Labor Walk-in; 10-yr. Panels|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|