The Accutemp T0621IE-2083000 Vision™ Touch combi oven can steam, roast, bake, and rethermalize food. Because this unit is so versatile, it has touchpad controls, and information for multi-step programs can be inputted manually and saved to the machine's memory. It can remember 1,000 different programs, and to simplify operation, the menu display is customizable. For navigation, employees can mark popular dishes as favorites or look through recently used recipes. Automatically, the combi oven will transition from one step to the next, and it self-monitors the temperature, so food only cooks when it is at the correct temperature.
This Accutemp T0621IE-2083000 full-size combi oven includes several cooking features, and to get ideal results, humidity can be fully adjusted from 0 to 100 percent. Golden Touch adds a crisp exterior to breads and other foods, while the multi-rack timer can be set to track the timing on each rack, so food on the upper rack matches food on the lower rack. During slow hours, the machine can save energy in sleep mode, and after hours, the automatic cleaning system reduces labor needs.
This unit is constructed of sturdy stainless steel inside and out, while steam is generated with a heat exchanger and cooled with a low amount of water before it leaves the unit. This steam circulates through the interior with a 7-speed reversing fan and evenly cooks. For energy efficiency, triple-pane glass and 2-inch-thick insulation reduce heat escape. Preventing user burns, the oven's door stays cool to the touch, and when it opens, a switch shuts off the fans and steam flow.
- Part of the Vision Touch series
- Holds (6) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans or (12) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. hotel pans
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 2-in.-thick insulation increases energy efficiency
- Tempered, triple-glass door stays cool to prevent burns
- Door safety switch stops fan when the door opens
- Heat exchanger efficiently turns incoming water to steam
- Exhaust steam is cooled with the minimal amount of water to save money
- Flap valve dehumidifies interior for ideal food color
- Treated and untreated water connections
- 2-in. drain connection
- Required clearance: 30 in. above, 5 in. below, 2 in. on right and back
- Recommended 14-in. space on left for servicing
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Controls can be operated by gloves and greasy fingers
- Customizable menu display
- Memory can store (1,000) 20-step programs
- Easy-cook, favorites, and recent options streamline operation
- Manual, timed, or continuous cooking
- Multi-rack timer can count down different times for upper and lower racks
- Hot air, steam, combi, and proofing settings for a wide variety of dishes
- Humidity control is adjustable from 1-100 percent
- Golden Touch crisps the outside of food
- Multi-task feature enables users to add or change recipes while cooking
- Self-managing system detects temperature changes and cooks only when at the correct temperature
- 7-speed fan automatically changes direction for even cooling
- Automatic, 5-level cleaning system
- Sleep mode saves energy during slow hours
- Self-diagnostics speed up servicing
Dimensions & Utilities
- 44.1 in. W x 39.3 in. D x 32.5 in. H (63.9-in. D when open)
- 43.8 A, 15.3 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
In this article on combi ovens, we discuss these units further.
Vision Touch Combi Oven/Steamer, electric, boilerless, countertop, (12) 12" x 20" full-size hotel or (6) 18" x 26" full-size sheet pans capacity, touch screen controls, stores up to 1000 recipes, steam, combi, convection & retherm cooking modes, multi-probe core temperature probe, automatic cleaning, curved glass door, two-step antimicrobial safety door handle, spray hose, 304 stainless steel construction, 7-speed auto-reversing fan, HACCP, 15.3 kW, 43.8 amps, 208v/60/3-ph, UL, UL EPH Classified ANSI/NSF4, EPA 202 Evaluated/NFPA 126.96.36.199.2. Compliant
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accutemp T0621IE-2083000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|No. of Compartments||Single|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|