The Accutemp S64403D120DBL steamer has three operating modes: fast cook, low temp, and steam and hold. It is NSF certified as a holding cabinet and does not require a water or drain line. The heating element is not exposed to water, and a durable, right-handed door opens any time during the cooking process. The steamer cavity is made of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel and can hold 3 gallons of water. The Accutemp S64403D120DBL steamer can accommodate 12 full-size pans and does not require deliming, descaling, or blowdowns.
- Super Duty heater configuration
- Vacuum and temperature gauges
- 90-min. timer
- Front-mounted drain valve
- Quick release door can open while cooking
- Vacuum technology for efficient and quick cooking
- Power on/off switch
- Steamer cavity is made of heavy-duty 304 stainless steel
- 3-gal. water reservoir
- Heating element is not exposed to water
- Durable, right hand hinged door
- No descaling, deliming, or blowdowns
- Light and buzzer alert user when water is low
- Heat, cook, and hold indicator lights
- Fast cook and thermostat mode selector switch
- NSF certified as a holding cabinet
- Does not require a water or drain line
- Can hold (12) 20 in. L x 12 in. W x 2.5 in. D full-size pans
- 3 operating modes: fast cook, low temp, and steam and hold
- 16 A, 12 kW
- 440V/60 Hz/3 ph, (2) 5 ft. cords with NEMA L16-20P plugs
- Overall dimensions: 26.63 in. W x 27.86 in. D x 64.86 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Made in the U.S.
Be sure to read our steamers buyers' guide to make sure you get the right steamer for you.
Two Steam'N'Hold™ Boilerless Convection Steamer, includes stand with casters, electric, holds (6) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans each compartment, vacuum cooking, manual mechanical timer controls, NO water or drain connections required, 12kw, 440/60/3ph, (2) 5' cords & NEMA L16-20P, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp S64403D120DBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|