The Accutemp N61201E060DBL steamer is heated with natural gas and has an internal gas regulator. This unit does not require water filtration, and a drain valve and condensate tray are mounted on the front. Constructed of stainless steel, the steamer resists corrosion and dents. Cook time is enhanced by steam vector technology, and the door can be opened during the cooking cycle. Operating instructions are written on the door in English and Spanish.
The digital control panel ensures straightforward operation, and programmable presets are offered on the electronic timer. This Accutemp N61201E060DBL gas steamer includes cook and hold modes as well as panel indicator lights for low water, high water, and overtemp. For use in different regions, the steamer includes automatic altitude compensation.
- Holds (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pans
- Heated by natural gas
- Steam vector technology enhances cook time
- Cook and hold modes
- Digital controls with a digital display
- Electronic timer has programmable presets
- No water filtration required
- Front-mounted drain valve
- Internal gas regulator
- Door can be opened during the cooking cycle
- Stainless steel resists rust, scratches, and dents
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Wire pan racks are dishwasher safe
- SVT steam collector and distributor panels
- Condensate tray is mounted on the front
- Operating instructions in English and Spanish
- Low-water, high-water, and overtemp indicator lights
- 60,000 BTU
- 1 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, (2) 5-ft. power cords with NEMA 5-15P plugs
- Overall dimensions: 26.63 in. W x 28.89 in. D x 71.27 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
We break down the features of different kinds of steamers in the steamers buyers' guide.
Two Connected Evolution™ Boilerless, Convection Steamers featuring Steam Vector Technology, natural gas, holds (6) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" deep pans each compartment, Digital Controls, water and drain connection required, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 60,000BTU, 120/60/1ph, (2) 5' cords & NEMA 5-15P, ENERGY STAR® (Includes stand in configuration of choice)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accutemp N61201E060DBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|