The Accutemp N61201D060 countertop steamer is heated by natural gas and powered by a stainless steel, blue flame power burner. Steam Vector Technology is used to quickly cook products without any moving parts that malfunction easily. Digital controls, a digital temperature display, and a digital timer simplify operation. The timer has programmable presets, and the unit operates in cook or hold modes. Indicator lights illuminate when the unit has low water, high water, or is over the ideal temperature. The Accutemp N61201D060 gas steamer uses less than 1 gallon of water in an hour and does not require a drain connection or water filtration system.
- Heated by natural gas
- (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2.5-in. pan capacity
- Steam Vector Technology provides quick cook times without moving parts
- Field-reversible door has durability to withstand high-volume use
- Door can be opened during the cook cycle
- Stainless steel, blue flame burner powers the steamer
- Uses less than 1 gal. of water per hr.
- Dishwasher-safe wire racks, steam collector, and distributor panels
- Does not require water or drain line
- Does not require water filtration or treatment
- Requires 3-in. clearance from hot equipment and surfaces
- 60,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 23.26 in. W x 28.89 in. D x 33.59 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Digital Control System
- Cook mode and variable-temperature hold mode
- Simple digital controls with a digital temperature display
- Digital electronic timer has a programmable preset
- Control panel is easy to clean
- Indicator lights for low water, high water, and over temperature
In-depth information on commercial steamers is available in our steamers buyers' guide.
Connectionless Evolution™ Boilerless, Convection Steamer featuring Steam Vector Technology, counter top, natural gas, holds (6) 12"x 20"x 2-1/2" deep pans, Digital Controls, NO water and drain connection required, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 60,000BTU, 120/60/1ph, 5' cord & NEMA 5-15P, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accutemp N61201D060 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|