The 34 inch drop-in Accu-Steam griddle by Accu-Temp is ideal for applications that require uniform cooking temperatures. The drop-in construction and sealed control panel will blend into existing cabinet space. From grilled cheese and philly cheesesteaks to pancakes and eggs, the steam-heated 34 inch griddle will provide consistent results.
- Hermetically-sealed vacuum chamber produces steam to heat the 8-gage stainless steel griddle plate
- 200-400 degree F solid state thermostat
- Rapid surface temperature recovery cuts cooking time
- Power-on switch and heating indicator light can help prevent operator burns
- 3-in. x 1-1/2 in. deep full front grease trough eliminates messes
- 2-in. x 4-in. drop chute empties into a 1-1/2 gallon enclosed grease drawer
- Chemically pure water means water never needs replacement
- 240 V/60 Hz/3-p, 14.25 kW, 34.28 A, 15-50 NEMA plug and 5-ft. cord provided
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5-in W x 29.5-in. D x 11.6-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR Certified
Accu-Steam™ Griddle, drop-in, electric, smooth cold rolled stainless steel griddle plate, 34"W x 23.5"D cooking surface, stainless steel construction, solid state thermostat, 14.25 kW, 240v/60/3-ph, NSF, UL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp EGD2403B3600-00 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Drop In|