The Accutemp E62083D150DBL electric steamer features a cook mode and a hold mode. With the unit’s steam vector technology, steam is distributed evenly throughout the stainless steel cavity. Both doors can be opened during the cook cycle to access the 3-gallon water reservoir and removable, dishwasher-safe wire pan racks. Its aluminum heating element does not come into contact with water.
The digital controls are user friendly, clearly displaying the temperature as well as indicator lights for low water, high water, and overtemperature. Instructions on the door are written in English and Spanish. The drain valve is mounted on the Accutemp E62083D150DBL electric steamer’s front, so no water or drain lines are needed.
- Steam vector technology evenly moves steam around the compartment
- Features a cook mode and hold mode
- Straightforward digital controls
- Temperature is digitally displayed to aid in monitoring the unit
- 3-gal. water reservoir
- No water or drain line
- Front-mount drain valve
- Doors can be opened during the cook cycle
- Heating element is made of strong cast aluminum
- Durable, rust-resistant stainless steel cavity
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Dishwasher-safe steam collector and wire pan racks
- English and Spanish instructions on the door
- Indicator lights denote low water, high water, and overtemperature
- 42 A, 15 kW
- (2) 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, (2) 5-ft. cords with NEMA 15-50P plugs
- Overall dimensions: 26.62 in. W x 30.49 in. D x 71.23 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Not sure what kind of steamer is best for you? Take a look at the steamers buyers' guide for more information.
Two Connectionless Evolution™ Boilerless, Convection Steamers featuring Steam Vector Technology, electric, holds (6) 12" x 20"x 2-1/2" deep pans each compartment, Digital Controls, NO water and drain connection required, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 15kw, (2) 208/60/3ph, (2) 5' cords & NEMA 15-50P, ENERGY STAR® (Includes stand in configuration of choice)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp E62083D150DBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|