The Accutemp E62083D080 Evolution™ countertop steamer accommodates six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-2.5-inch pans on dishwasher-safe wire racks. Steam Vector technology uses forced convection to heat the cavity. This design uses no moving parts, so it requires less maintenance than most other systems. The unit has modes for cooking and holding with its digital control system. There is also a digital temperature display and digital timer with programmable presets. Made of stainless steel, the steaming compartment is heavy duty and simple to clean. This Accutemp E62083D080 connectionless steamer has a 3-gallon water reservoir with low-water and high-water indicator lights.
- Part of the Evolution series
- (6) 12 in. x 20 in. x 2.5 in. pan capacity she's
- Steam Vector technology creates forced air convection without moving parts, providing quick cook times and even heating
- Simple digital controls with a cook mode and variable temperature hold mode
- Digital display provides a readout of the temperature
- Digital electronic timer has a programmable preset
- Reinforced, stainless steel cavity is strong and easy to clean
- Field-reversible door is made to withstand high-volume use
- Door can be opened during a cook or hold cycle
- Cast-aluminum heating elements are separate from water
- 3-gal. water reservoir
- Indicator lights for low water, high water, and over temperature
- Wire racks, STV steam collector, and distributor panels are dishwasher safe
- Does not require a water or drain line
- Does not require treatment or filtration system
- Does not require a hood in most states
- 8 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA L15-30P plug
- Overall dimensions: 23.26 in. W x 30.48 in. D x 25.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
You can learn more about steamers and their features in the steamers buyers' guide.
Connectionless Evolution™ Boilerless, Convection Steamer featuring Steam Vector Technology, counter top, electric, holds (6) 12"x 20"x 2-1/2" deep pans, Digital Controls, NO water and drain connection required, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 8kw, 208/60/3ph, 5' cord & NEMA L15-30P, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accutemp E62083D080 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Holding Capability|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|