The Accutemp ACGLTS-40 tilting skillet has a 40-gallon capacity, perfect for preparing food in large volumes. The 100 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range is great for a variety of dishes. This model has a 5⁄8-inch-thick clad plate evenly distributes heat. The skillet tilts electrically for more precise and simple tilting. The skillet's tilting pour control helps prevent splashing.
This model has a welded heavy-duty frame and adjustable feet to promote optimal structural stability. The stainless steel construction adds to the durability of the unit and provides a surface that is easy to clean. The interior of the Accutemp ACGLTS-40 tilting skillet has coved corners, so cleaning the unit on the inside is simple.
- Natural gas powered skillet
- 40-gal. pan capacity offers space to cook large portions
- 100-450-degrees F temperature range
- 5⁄8-in. thick stainless steel clad plate heats evenly
- Easy tilting pour control allows safe pouring of hot contents and has minimal splashing
- Full width handle provides easy access to the skillet
- Electric ball drive actuator provides precise and smooth tilting
- Simple On/Off power switch allows quick use
- Durable all stainless steel exterior and coved corners facilitate cleaning
- Heavy-duty welded frame provides strength and durability
- Adjustable bullet front feet and adjustable flange rear feet offer maximum stability
- Overall Dimensions: 48in. W x 46.13 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
AccuTemp Tilting Skillet, NG Gas, 40 gal capacity, electric tilt, stainless steel spring assist hinged cover with 4" vent port & no drip condensate guide, 10 ga. stainless steel pan with 5/8" thick heating plate, NEMA-2 control housing for thermostatic control with off 100-450 F temp range, auto-off tilt switch, stainless steel legs w/front bullet & rear flanged feet, 100,000 BTU, AGA, CGA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp ACGLTS-40 NG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet