The AccuTemp ACES-30 2081 tilting skillet is built to be easy to use and maintain. The equipment's stainless steel cover is built with a spring-assist mechanism that makes it easy to open and close, and a full-length handle makes it comfortable to operate. The included pan is made of rugged stainless steel with a polished interior finish and a #4 exterior finish. The unit's crank-style tilting mechanism uses a gearbox that’s self-contained and permanently-lubricated.
This titling skillet is heated with a powerful 12 kW heating element. Heat from that element is distributed evenly across the 5⁄8-inch-thick stainless steel cooking surface of this AccuTemp ACES-30 2081 skillet. For safety, the element will be turned off if the skillet is tilted past 5 inches.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Stainless steel exterior for rugged durability
- Cover is easy for users to open and close thanks to spring assist and full-width handle
- Condensate guide and vent port with swing cover manage condensation to keep it from dripping on the floor
- Crank-action, easy-tilting pour control give users precision control to dispense skillet contents
- Removable pour strainer lets users strain liquids from solid food
- Pan is made from thick 10-gauge stainless steel with a polished interior for quick and easy cleaning
- 5⁄8-in.-thick, stainless steel-clad plate distributes heat evenly for reduced hot spots across cooking surface
- Heavy-duty welded frame is made with 15⁄8-in. stainless steel pipe
- Bullet front feet and flange rear feet are all adjustable so skillet can be installed level on uneven floor
- Gear box tilt mechanism is self-contained and permanently-lubricated for low-maintenance
- Temperature range of 160-445 degrees F
- Pan tilt switch turns off element if pan is titled more than 5 in.
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 57.7 A, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 29.38 in. D x 40 in. H
- cCSAus Listed and NSF Certified
AccuTemp Tilting Skillet, Electric, 30 gal capacity, manual tilt, stainless steel spring assist hinged cover with 4" vent port & no drip condensate guide, lip strainer, 10 ga. stainless steel pan with 5/8" thick heating plate, NEMA-2 control housing for thermostatic control with off 160-445 F temp range, auto-off tilt switch, stainless steel legs w/front bullet & rear flanged feet, 12kw, c CSA us, NSF, 208/50-60/1 V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp ACES-30 2081 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet