The AccuTemp ACEP-80 2201 steam kettle is great for making large quantities of soup, chili, sauces, and pastas. A steam jacket is created around the double wall interior where food is cooked, evenly heating food to prevent hot and cold spots. Ideal heat circulation is created since the bottom of the kettle is hemispherical. The stainless steel lid is drip proof, preventing safety hazards and messes. The entire kettle is constructed of stainless steel for resistance to corrosion, as well as minor damage. The heating elements are removable for cleaning or replacing. The AccuTemp ACEP-80 2201 steam kettle has a pedestal base that has four holes so you can securely attach the kettle to the floor.
- Double wall interior forms a steam jacket with purified water
- Stainless steel construction provides durability and corrosion resistance
- 80-gal. capacity
- Bottom of the kettle is hemispherical for ideal heat circulation
- Stainless steel lid is drip proof to prevent messes
- Pedestal base comes with 4 holes for securing the kettle to the floor
- Controls come with a low water light, low water shut off, pilot light, power switch, safety relief valve, thermostat, and vacuum/pressure gauge
- Elements are removable for replacing and cleaning
- Operates in temperature range of 165-285 degrees F
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 18 kW, 81.8 A
- Overall Dimensions: 33 in. W x 363⁄4 in. D x 45 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
AccuTemp Edge™ Series Steam Kettle, Electric, stationary, 80 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket, 316 stainless steel liner, 2" tangent draw off, spring assisted cover, removable element, stainless steel construction, pedestal base, 50 PSI, 18kW, 220v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp ACEP-80 2201 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet