The Accutemp ACEL-80 Edge™ stationary steam kettle has an 80-gallon capacity and a stainless steel construction that resists dents, scratches, and stains. A two-third steam jacket around the bottom of the kettle holds purified water and is factory sealed, ensuring product cooks properly without letting steam escape. Its hemispherical bottom is specially designed to evenly distribute heat. The Accutemp ACEL-80 stationary steam kettle includes three tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet that secure the unit in place on the floor.
- Part of the Edge series
- 80-gal. capacity
- Double-wall interior and hemispherical bottom evenly distribute heat
- Stainless steel lid resists dripping
- 3 tubular legs have flanged feet to mount on the floor
- Steam jacket around the lower two-thirds of the kettle
- Constructed of stainless steel to withstand high-volume use
- Temperature range: 165-285 degrees F
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- 47.2 A, 18 kW
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 36.75 in. W x 45.13 in. D x 45 in. H (H is measured to the rim)
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- Power switch
- Pilot light illuminates when the power switch and thermostat dial are turned on
- Low-water light illuminates when the probe senses water depletion
- Vacuum/pressure gauge has a green zone that indicates that the kettle is cold or not functioning properly
- Safety-relief valve relieves pressure from the kettle jacket
- Automatic low-water shut-off during start-up and while cooking
For in-depth information on these units, take a look at the kettles buyers' guide.
AccuTemp Edge™ Series Steam Kettle, Electric, stationary, 80 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket, 316 stainless steel liner, 2" tangent draw off, spring assisted cover, removable element, stainless steel construction, tri-leg base, 50 PSI, 18kW, 220v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Accutemp ACEL-80 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet