The Accutemp ACEL-20 stationary steam kettle has a capacity of 20 gallons. The double wall interior retains heat well and creates a steam jacket around the lower part of the kettle. For ideal heat circulation, the bottom kettle has a hemispherical design. The dome cover is hinged onto the top so lifting it is simple. The stainless steel construction of the kettle makes it durable and resistant to corrosion. Three tubular legs hold the Accutemp ACEL-20 stationary steam kettle up, and the flanged feet can be mounted to the floor to prevent the unit from moving.
- 20-gal. capacity
- Double wall interior retains heat well
- Bottom kettle has a hemispherical design for ideal heat circulation
- Drip-proof lid constructed from stainless steel
- Power switch, thermostat, pilot light, low water light, vacuum/pressure gauge, safety relief valve and low water shut off on the control panel
- 3 tubular legs with flanged feet hold the kettle up
- Elements are removable for cleaning and replacing
- Jacket enclosure has purified water
- Hinged stainless steel dome cover
- Operates in a temperature range of 165-285 degrees F
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 12 kW, 57.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 38.38 in. D x 38 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
AccuTemp Edge™ Series Steam Kettle, Electric, stationary, 20 gallon capacity, 2/3 steam jacket, 316 stainless steel liner, 2" tangent draw off, spring assisted cover, removable element, stainless steel construction, tri-leg base, 50 PSI, 12kW, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Accutemp ACEL-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet