The Roundup WD-35A-9400120 hot dog bun warming drawer is perfect for holding and warming buns to serve quality hot dogs. This unit features a water tray for moisture so your buns will not dry out and a thermostat to control how much heat is dispensed. There is a capacity of 50 to 60 buns in two steam table pans that are two-thirds size and 4 inches deep. The Roundup WD-35A-9400120 hot dog bun warming drawer is designed to be used by itself or under or beside the hot dog steamer. The holding time for buns depends on if they are in their original packaging or not, making it 45 to 60 minutes without original and 2 to 3 hours with original.
- Thermostat allows you to change the temperature for your buns
- Designed to be used with or separate from the hot dog steamer
- 45-60 min. holding time if buns are not in their original packaging
- 2-3 hrs. holding time if buns are in original packaging
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Water tray creates humidity so buns do not dry out
- Holds 2 two-thirds size, 4-in. deep steam table pans
- 50-60 bun capacity
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1400 W, 11.7 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 321⁄2 in. W x 171⁄4 in. D x 101⁄2 in. H
- cETLus, CE, and ETL Sanitation listed
Warmer Drawer, water tray for moisture, heat thermostatically controlled, can be used separately, stacked or with HDC-35A or HDC-50A, holds up to 50-60 hot dog buns, 6' grounded power cord, NEMA 5-15P, 120V, 1400w, 50/60Hz, 11.7 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes WD-35A_9400120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Buns)||50 to 59|
|Category||Bun Warmers & Bun Boxes|
|Width (in)||30 to 39|