The sky's the limit as far as foods such as rice, bread, tortillas, pasta, meat, seafood and vegetables, when Roundup's VS-250 commercial deluxe variety steamer is being used. This stainless steel unit uses regular tap water to heat and cook individual portions of items that are made-to-order. A generator coverts water into hot, dry steam so foods can keep their flavor, texture and nutrients in play. Push-button action gives an adjustable pulse of steam, and gives comfort in producing a finished product to the next operator. These units require a water pressure regulator, with the PSI between 20 and 30.
- Stainless steel construction
- Uses regular tap water to heat and cook individual food portions made-to-order
- Generator turns water into hot, dry steam to keep food natural
- Push-button action gives adjustable pulse of steam
- Water pressure regulator required
- Solid state controls
- Direct water hook-up kit included
- Includes 2 10-oz. baskets
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 12.7 A, 2637 W, NEMA 6-20 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall dimensions: 11-5/8 in. W x 21-3/8 in. D x 11-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, CE Listed
Deluxe Variety Steamer, double basket, direct water hook-up, capacity (2) 10 oz. baskets, 4 channel programmable timer control, 6 ft. grounded power cord, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/50-60/1-ph, 2637w, 12.7 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Roundup VS-250 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Portion Baskets|
|Specialty Options||Programmable Menu|
|Type||Auto Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|