Fast food restaurants and busy diners can serve their burgers on perfectly toasted buns using Roundup's VCT-2000_9210121 vertical contact toaster. This model gives buns a golden brown finish that does not soak up burger juices so it stays firm and tasting great. It features a dual-sided platen that makes for twice the toasting capacity of conventional single-sided toasters. The buns are placed in in the top of the commercial toaster, and come out golden brown in as little as 10 seconds, retrieved from the bottom.
- Gives buns a golden brown finish to keep burgers firm and tasty
- Dual-sided platen for two times the capacity for toasting
- Buns come out golden brown in as little as 10 seconds
- Auxiliary heater warms top side of buns
- Made from stainless steel construction
- Vertical design saves space
- Conveyor continuously moves for more production
- Heel and crown have separate compression adjustments
- Digital controller adjusts platen temperature
- Toasting times range from 10 to 28 seconds
- Includes wide-mouth bun feeder to accommodate thicker products
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 3,291 W, 15.8 A, NEMA 6-20 P, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-1/4 in. W x 15-1/4 in. D x 24-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation and CE Listed
Vertical Contact Toaster with two-sided heated platen, countertop design, wide mouth, approximately 17 sec. pass thru time, back plate, (3) release sheets, 6 ft. grounded power cord, moving conveyor, digital controller, stainless steel construction, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/60/1-ph, 3291 watts, 15.8 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Roundup VCT-2000_9210121 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet