The Roundup SDC-500 9100532 steamer display case can quickly steam foods using ordinary tap water and hold them at a ready-to-eat temperature. Five sliding shelves make accessing foods simple, and they are adjustable by height and angle. With lighting from the top of the unit, your food is showcased to customers. An adjustable solid state thermostat with digital display is included, and a high-limit thermostat that can be reset turns off the power to the heater and upper lighting. The water pan on the Roundup SDC-500 9100532 steamer display case holds a maximum of 5 quarts and a minimum of 1.5 quarts. You can refill or drain the water quickly with the tube and check the water level as well.
- Steams pre-cooked refrigerated or frozen foods then holds at serving temperatures
- Lit from the bottom to show off food
- Digital thermostat is adjustable, making it easy to change out the type of food you are serving
- 150-180 degrees F temperature range
- High-limit thermostat that is resettable turns power off to the heater and upper lighting
- Uses tap water for convenience
- Water pan is easy to fill and holds a maximum of 5 qt. and a minimum of 1.5 qt.
- Water tube allows you to easily monitor its level and can be used to refill or drain quickly
- 5 shelves slide out for easy product serving and loading
- Shelf height and angle are adjustable for the best presentation
- Glass is tempered for safety and to retain heat
- Made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1750 W, 14.6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 161⁄2 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
(9100532) Steamer Display Cabinet, steams pre-cooked food, (5) 11" sliding shelves, adjustable thermostat 150°F - 165°F, stainless steel construction, 6 ft. grounded power cord, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/50-60/1ph, 1750 watts, 14.6 amps, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes SDC-500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Manual Water Fill|