The drawer-style steamer from Roundup has a single shot option, which steams food in 20 seconds, as well as a timed cycle option with programmable cycle length, shot interval time, and steam shot time. The steamer has a direct water hookup and creates super-heated steam at 212 degrees Fahrenheit to warm foods from above for even cooking. Stainless steel construction provides durability and is easy to clean.
- Equivalent to Star FSFDT
- Single shot option steams food with 1 press of a button
- Timed cycle option with programmable steam cycle time, shot interval time, and steam shot volume (see below)
- Creates super-heated dry steam to cook at 212 degrees F
- Drawer style makes food easily accessible
- Drawer, drip pan, and drawer liner can be removed for hand-washing
- Stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning
- Direct water hookup required; inlet hose assembly with strainer included
- Top-heated design steams food from above for thorough heating
- Hi-limit thermostat shuts off steamer if it overheats and will require a manual reset
- Status indicator LED alerts operator when unit is preheated
- 208 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 15.9 A, 3300W, NEMA 6-20P plug with 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 9-1/2 H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
- Note: Water hookup requires water pressure regulator (not supplied)
- CYC - Total Cycle Time: Length of steam cycle; range of 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.
- SHO - Shot Interval Time: Length of time between shots of steam; range of 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-sec.
- H2O - Steam Shot Time: Volume of water that is used during each steam cycle; range of 10-sec. to 2-min. 50-sec.
- Factory Default Setting: CYC: 15-min., SHO: 20-sec., H2O: 0.7-sec.
Programmable Timed Cycle
- Green LED will go from flashing to solid when unit is preheated and ready for use
- For a single shot of steam, press and hold OPERATE button for 1-sec. and release; wait 20-sec. for cycle to complete
- For a timed cycle, press the START/STOP button; display will begin counting down to 0
- Timed cycle settings can be programmed by pressing PROGRAM button
- Complete instructions are available in operator’s manual
Miracle Steamer, direct water hook-up, 14" capacity drawer style, 0-99 minute 59 second timer, direct line hook-up with solenoid, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel construction, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/50-60/1-ph, 15.9 amp, 3300 watts, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes MS-255-9100460 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Drawer Style|
|Type||Auto Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|