This Miracle Steamer by Roundup has a removable spatula-style cooking surface that locks into the steamer during use. The steamer uses dry steam at 212 degrees Fahrenheit to heat, reheat, and cook foods such as bread and cheese. Steam is released from the top of the unit for fast penetration into foods. A direct water hook-up is used for this steamer, and the steam cycle can be programmed to deliver heat at specific intervals with a customizable volume of steam per shot.
- Equivalent to Star FSFD
- Spatula-style steamer
- Top down heat
- Produces dry steam at 212 degrees F
- Steam cycle is programmable
- Direct hook-up for water supply
- A water pressure regulator (not included) must be installed before use
- 14-in. spatula kit included
- Stainless steel construction
- Single unit (7000314) and dual unit (7000235) regulator available separately
- 208 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 3300W, 15.9 A, NEMA 6-20P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 21-3/8 in. D x 9-1/2 in. H
- cETLus, CE, and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
- An indicator light will illuminate when the unit has preheated and is ready to use (takes 20 to 30-min.)
- CYC shows the Total Cycle Time - can be set for cooking durations of 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.
- SHO shows the Shot Interval Time - this adjusts the time between each steam shot, from 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-sec. (recommended setting is 20-sec.)
- H2O is for the Steam Shot Time - this sets the amount of steam by setting how long each shot lasts, from 0.10 to 2.50-sec.
- The steamer comes with an adjustable factory setting: 15-min. cooking time and pulses of 3/4-oz. water as steam every 20-sec.
(9100430) Miracle Steamer, direct water hook-up, spatula style, 0-99 minute 59 second timer, direct line hook-up with solenoid, capacity 14" spatula, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel construction, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/50-60/1-ph, 15.9 amp, 3300 watts, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup MS-250-9100430 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Auto Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|