The Miracle Steamer from Roundup uses a drawer style steaming basket with a handle and is constructed of durable stainless steel. This steamer uses super-heated dry steam that cooks at 212 degrees Fahrenheit. The steamer tank hold about three quarts, and all steaming options can be customized.
- Replaces Star FSFRT
- Super-heated dry steam cooks more consistently than wet steam
- Steam temperature: 212 degrees F
- 2/3 pan size capacity - 2-7/8 in. deep
- Drawer style cabinet
- See operation instructions below
- Tank is self-contained and hold approximately 3-qt.
- Fully customized controls and operation with adjustable steam and timer (up to 99-min 59-sec.)
- Tap water can be used, but distilled water extends times between cleanings
- Top-down steaming cooks and reheats food quickly
- Stainless steel construction
- 208 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 6-20P plug and 6-ft. cord included, 15.9 A, 3300W
- Overall Dimensions: 21-in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 10-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, and CE Listed; ANSI and NSF Certified
- Note: Water pressure regulator must be installed, failure to do so will result in poor steaming and the chance of flooding; suggested preheat time is 30-min.
- CYC - Total Cycle Time: total time for the product to be steamed
- SHO - Shot Interval Time: time between shots of steam during each cycle
- H2O Setting - Steam Shot Time: settings for the water volume used during each pump
- Factor Default Settings: CYC - 2-min. (adjusts from 3-sec. to 99-min. 59-sec.), SHO - 20-sec. (adjusts from 3-sec. to 5-min. 59-sec.), H2O - 1_00 (adjusts from 0.10-sec. to 2.50-min.)
- Light will flash when heating up and will become solid once it is ready
- For a single pulse of steam, press and release the OPERATE button, wait for the steam to penetrate the item for 20-sec., and repeat if needed
- For timed cycles, press START/STOP to initiate the steaming cycle and the display will begin to count down (all settings are adjustable)
- Note: If no change is made within 5-sec. at any time during programming, all changes made up to that point are stored in memory and control changes back to Operation mode
Miracle Steamer, self-contained, 14" capacity drawer style, 0-99 minute 59 second timer, built in water tank for pump, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel construction, NEMA 6-20P, 208v/50-60/1-ph, 15.9 amp, 3300 watts, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup MS-155-9100450 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Drawer Style|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|