Roundup's MS-150 Miracle Steamer is ideal for melting cheese and reheat different varieties of food items. Made from stainless steel construction, it uses ordinary tap water to heat and cook the desired foods. A generator converts water into hot, dry steam that penetrates foods all over to keep its texture, flavor and nutrients. The unit has two steaming options -- a push button that releases dry, hot steam into the food chamber that reheats items or melts cheese, and a programmable time cycle for items that need more time to steam. A self-contained water reservoir is available.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ordinary tap water used to heat and cook foods
- Generator converts water into hot, dry steam to keep foods' flavor, texture and nutrients
- Push button releases dry steam into food chamber
- Programmable time cycle for items needing more steam time
- Available with self-contained water reservoir
- Easy clean up
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1800 W, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall dimensions: 21-in. W x 21-3/8 in. D x 10-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, CE Listed
(9100423) Miracle Steamer, self-contained, spatula style, 0-99 minute 59 second timer, built in water tank for pump, capacity 14" elevated spatula, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel construction, NEMA 5-15P, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amp, 1800 watts, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes MS-150-9100423 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|