The Roundup HDC-35A 9300340 hot dog corral roller grill cooks 35 of most any sized hot dogs but can accommodate any size. As the hot dogs turn, they roll into their own juices, producing a self-basting system that sears hot dogs in their natural flavor. Since it only has one moving part, this unit is easy to operate, clean, and maintain. The slanted roller grill top helps merchandise hot dogs and evenly rotates them for even cooking. The thermostat is easy to adjust to maintain temperature so your food keeps its fresh taste for up to six hours. The Roundup HDC-35A 9300340 hot dog corral roller grill is perfect to use on the countertop since it is small in size and will help increase impulse sales.
- Capacity of 35 standard size hot dogs
- Accommodates most hot dog sizes
- Hot dogs are basted in their own juices to retain natural flavor
- Thermostat is adjustable to maintain temperatures so hot dogs are fresh-tasting for up to 6 hours
- Ideal for using on the countertop because of small size
- Grill surface is slanted to help merchandise hot dogs
- Easy to operate and clean because it only has 1 moving part
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph,1750 W, 14.6 A, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 333⁄8 in. W x 151⁄4 in. D x 71⁄4 in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL Sanitation listed
Hot Dog Grill, dual heat thermostatically controlled, holds up to 35 four-to-a-pound 5" hot dogs at one time or 350 refrigerated ten-to-a-pound 5" hot dogs per hour, 6' grounded power cord, NEMA 5-15P, 120V, 1750w, 60Hz, 14.4 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes HDC-35A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||35|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Specialty Options||Corral Grill|
|Product Type||Roller Grill|