The Roundup Heat/Steam Egg Station Combination egg cooker can cook up to 60 eggs per hour. The stainless steel construction and non-stick egg rings are durable and easy to clean. With audible and visual signals, this egg station is made for easy user operation.
- Cook up to 6 eggs at one time
- Compact size fits in most kitchens
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Non-stick eggs rings make for easy clean up
- Cook time of approximately 120 seconds
- Audio and visual signal for easy operation
- Overall Dimensions: 19-3/4 in. W x 17-1/2 in. D x 7-3/4 in. H
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph,11.4A,NEMA 6-20 plug included
- cETLus, ETL, and CE Listed
Egg Station, cooks with heat/steam combination, cooks max 6 eggs & heats pre-cooked bacon, (6) stainless steel & non-stick egg rings, cooks approximately 120 eggs per hour, 6' grounded power cord
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Roundup ES-604 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet