The Roundup Egg Station egg cooker can cook up to twelve eggs in approximately 120 seconds. This egg station has a stainless steel construction that is durable and easy to clean. The audio and visual signals make user operation easy. The combination of bottom heat and steam from above cooks eggs thoroughly.
- Cook up to 12 eggs at one time
- Cook time of approximately 120 seconds
- Non-stick egg rings are easy to clean
- Compact size fits in almost any kitchen
- Audio and visual signal for easy operation
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Overall dimensions: 17-1/4 in. W x 17-1/2 in. D x 9-in. H
- 230 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph, 12.6A, NEMA 6-20 plug included
- cETLus, ETL, and CE Listed
Egg Station, cooks with heat/steam combination, cooks max 12 eggs & heats pre-cooked bacon, (12) stainless steel & non-stick egg rings, cooks approximately 120 eggs per hour, 6' grounded power cord
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Antunes ES1200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Tools & Supplies|