This Roundup deluxe food warmer and steamer has a push-button operation that delivers a single shot of steam each time it is pressed. It delivers dry steam at a temperature of 212 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used to warm bread rolls, tortillas, and clams. The steamer does not require a direct hook-up to the water mains as it has a self-contained water tank. This deluxe steamer has a two-thirds sized steaming pan with a stainless steel construction.
- Equivalent to Star FS2R
- 2-7/8 in. D steaming pan, 2/3 size
- Heats and cooks with dry steam at 212 degrees F
- Self-contained water tank does not require direct hook-up
- Steaming can be initiated by pressing the Operate button (recommended steaming time is 1-sec. for every 20-sec. food is in the trivet)
- Water tank filter stops food particles from getting into the water pump
- Removable trivet and pan can be hand-washed
- Hi-limit reset prevents circuits from overheating
- Made from stainless steel
- 120 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 20-in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 8-3/4 in. H
- cETLus, CE, and ETL Sanitation Listed; NSF and ANSI Certified
- Pressing the Operate button delivers an instant pulse of steam into the trivet
- Recommended steaming pulse of 1-sec. per 20-sec.
- Diagnostic LEDs assist with troubleshooting
Heats Food Quickly and Easily
- Preheats in 30-min.
- The water tank uses standard tap water to make steam
- Recommended heating times and maintenance schedule included in User Guide
(9100121) Deluxe Steam Food Warmer, 2/3 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, self-contained water tank, fully adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup DFWT-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|