With the simple push of a button, hot foods can be served quickly by using Roundup's DFW-200 deluxe food warmer. The stainless steel constructed unit uses regular tap water to heat and cook food, and a generator turns water into hot, dry steam to keep the food's texture, flavor and nutrients in tact. Push-button action gives an adjustable pulse of steam, and gives comfort in producing a finished product to the next operator. A direct water hookup or self-contained water reservoir is available.
- Stainless steel construction
- Uses regular tap water to heat and cook food
- Generator turns water into hot, dry steam to keep food in tact
- Push-button action gives adjustable pulse of steam
- Direct water hookup or self-contained water reservoir available
- Compartment steamer with 1/2 or 2/3-size pan capacity
- Safety steam release valve
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14.6 A, 1800 W, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall dimensions: 16-5/8 in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 8-1/4 in. H
- cETLus, CE Listed
(9100111) Deluxe Steam Food Warmer, 1/2 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, direct water hook-up, installation hose kit, fully adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800w, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup DFW-200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Water Flow||Direct Hook-Up|
|Capacity (Pans)||1/2 Size|