The Roundup Deluxe Food Warmer has a durable construction of stainless steel and can be operated with a single button press. This steamer can be used with tap water, but distilled water will reduce mineral buildup. The super-heated dry steam cooks at 212 degrees Fahrenheit without causing food to become soggy.
- Equivalent to the Star FS1R
- Super-heated dry steam warms and cooks at 212 degrees F
- 1/2-size pan capacity - 2-7/8 in. deep
- 4-qt. self-contained water tank
- See operation instructions below
- Tap water can be used in the unit; however, to reduce mineral deposit and buildup, use distilled water
- Simple controls: power and operate buttons
- Hi-limit reset to help prevent the unit from overheating
- Water strainer to prevent clogging
- Strainer is removable
- Diagnostic LED for easy maintenance
- Stainless steel construction for superior durability and easy cleaning
- 120 V/50/60 Hz/1-ph, 1800W, 15 A, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16-5/8 in. W x 17-1/4 in. D x 8-3/4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, and CE Listed; ANSI and NSF Certified
- Note: Allow unit to preheat for 30-min. before operation
- Press the OPERATE button for 1-sec.
- Wait 20-sec. for product to be steamed
- Repeat if requiring more steam
- Do not hold operate for more than 1-sec. and/or press more than every 20-sec. This will flood the generator surface and will reduce the quality and amount of steam
(9100101) Deluxe Steam Food Warmer, 1/2 size pan capacity, 2-7/8" deep pan, self-contained water tank, fully adjustable pulse of steam, hi-limit reset button, 6 ft. grounded power cord, stainless steel, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 15 amps, 1800 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Roundup DFW-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Loading Method||Top Load|
|Type||Manual Water Fill|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|