The Roundup DCH-220 9500530 heated display cabinet is constructed from stainless steel for durability and resistance to corrosion and scratching. Sliding rear doors provide convenient loading and unloading of food, while the glass end panels offer visibility from many different angles. The front glass is curved and tempered so customers can easily see food and heat is retained. The digital thermostat display with electronic controls makes monitoring the 100 to 165 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range simple. Menu boards on the front of the Roundup DCH-220 9500530 heated display cabinet are easy to change out. Bright, full-length lights enhance the appearance of your food.
- Digital display thermostat and electronic controls make monitoring temperature easy
- Curved, tempered front glass lets customers easily see food
- Glass side panels allow for more visibility from more angles
- Sliding rear doors make loading and unloading food easy
- Menu board on the front of the cabinet is easy to change out
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- Full-length, bright lighting enhances the appearance of food
- 100-165 degrees F temperature range
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1760 W, 14.7 A, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 301⁄4 in. W x 311⁄4 in. D x 22 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed
Heated Display Cabinet, holds (2) full size pans 2-1/2" deep, stainless steel and curved tempered glass construction, digital display thermostat and electronic control, (2) 4 qt water trays, temperature range 100° F to 165° F, for NON-POTENTIALLY HAZARDOUS FOOD, 6 ft. grounded power cord, NEMA 5-20P, 20 amp plug required, 120v/50-60/1-ph, 1760 watts, 14.7 amp, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Roundup DCH220 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet