Asian-inspired dishes can be cooked to their best with CookTek's MWG3000 countertop commercial induction wok unit can help make sure of that. This model has a portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing and a glass-ceramic wok bowl made for use in commercial kitchens. A control knob is easy to use for automatic power allowing for 20 power cook settings. A microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues.
- Portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing
- Glass-ceramic wok bowl made for use in commercial kitchens
- Control knob easy to use for automatic power allowing for 20 power cook settings
- Microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- LED display included for user feedback
- Sloped front panel makes viewing and operation easy
- Pan maximizer and induction coil surrounds glass-ceramic bowl allowing for maximum heating
- Cooktop shuts off and displays error codes allowing user to diagnose and correct issues
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 13 A, 100-3,500 W, NEMA 6-20 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 14.75-in. W x 17.25-in. D x 7.33-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Wok Range, countertop, single hob, recessed glass -ceramic wok bowl designed, sloped front panel, control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel housing, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 3000 watts, 14.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 605901 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MWG3000|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|