CookTek's MWG1800 countertop commercial induction wok unit can bring out the best in your Asian-inspired dishes. This model has a portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing and a glass-ceramic wok bowl made for use in commercial kitchens. A control knob is easy to use for automatic power allowing for 20 power cook settings.
- Portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing
- Glass-ceramic wok bowl made for use in commercial kitchens
- Control knob easy to use for automatic power allowing for 20 power cook settings
- LED display included for user feedback
- Sloped front panel makes viewing and operation easy
- Pan maximizer and induction coil surrounds glass-ceramic bowl allowing for maximum heating
- Microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues
- Cooktop shuts off and displays error codes allowing user to diagnose and correct issues
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, 100-1,800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 14.75-in. W x 17.25-in. in. D x 7.33-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Wok Range, countertop, single hob, recessed glass-ceramic wok bowl designed, sloped front panel, control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral grease filter & cooling fan, stainless steel housing, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MWG1800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|