Asian-inspired creations will never be easier to make than with CookTek's MWDG1800 drop-in commercial induction wok unit. This model has a drop-in tabletop design with a stainless steel top and aluminum housing, plus a control box and electronic components. It includes a high-temperature resistant glass-ceramic wok bowl made for use in commercial kitchens. It also comes equipped with 20 power cook settings and an LED display included for user feedback.
- Drop-in tabletop design with a stainless steel top and aluminum housing
- High-temperature resistant glass-ceramic wok bowl made for use in commercial kitchens and easy to clean
- Control knob easy to use for automatic power
- Allows for 20 power cook settings
- LED display included for user feedback
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Pan maximizer and induction coil surrounds glass-ceramic bowl allowing for maximum heating
- Microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues
- Wok shuts off and displays error codes allowing user to diagnose and correct issues
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, NEMA 5-15 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 16.5-in. W x 16.5-in. D x 6.15-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Wok Range, drop-in, single hob, recessed glass-ceramic wok bowl designed, control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, stainless steel top, aluminum housing, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15.0 amps 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MWDG1800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|