CookTek's MCD3502S drop-in commercial induction cooktop has an automatic pan detection that allows instant energy transmission to the pans being used, and none when pan is not present. It is designed with stainless steel edging and aluminum housing, along with heavy duty electronic components, and a thick, glass ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens. It has drop-in cooktops and control boxes engineered and manufactured for simple installation. An automatic shut-off feature does now allow overheating.
- Automatic pan detection allows instant energy transmission and none when pan is not present
- Stainless steel edging and aluminum housing
- Heavy duty electronic components
- Thick, glass ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens
- Drop-in cooktops and control boxes engineered and manufactured for simple installation
- Automatic shut-off feature does not allow overheating
- Temperature allows for 27 exact temperature settings and 20 power cook settings
- LED display also available for user feedback
- Pan maximizer gives maximum heating of induction-compatible pans
- Microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues
- Cooktop shuts off and displays error codes allowing user to diagnose and correct issues
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 32 A, NEMA 6-50 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 27-1/2 in. W x 13-3/4 in. D x 3-3/4 in. H
- CE and cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Range, drop-in, (2) burners (side to side), glass-ceramic top, individual burner control knobs, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, stainless steel & aluminum housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 7000 watts, 30.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MCD3502S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MCD3502S|