The CookTek drop-in commercial induction cooktop features a front to back burner design with two burner surfaces. Each burner has its own easy to use control knob and automatic power for independent operation. This drop-in induction cooktop offers an easy to read LED display that allows for precise user feedback.
- Stainless steel housing is durable and easy to clean
- Automatic shut off prevents overheating
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- LED bar graph display is easy to read
- Pan Maximizer achieves maximum heating of induction compatible pans
- Range shuts off if error occurs
- Easy to clean 6 mm glass-ceramic cook top
- Grease filter ensures cleaner and cooler air intake
- 20 power cook settings
- 27 precise temperature settings
- Internal fan keeps electronics from overheating
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5-in. W x 13.75-in. D x 3.73-in. H
- 200V/60Hz/1-ph,32A, 6-ft. NEMA 6-50 plug and cord included
- cETLus, NSF, and CE Certified
Heritage Induction Range, drop-in, double hob (front-to-back), glass-ceramic top, individual burner control knobs, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, patch cable from unit to box included, stainless steel & aluminum housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 7000 watts, 30.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 604801 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MCD3502F|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|