The CookTek MCD3002F drop-in induction cooktop has three individually controlled burners that operate from 85 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Various products can be prepared on this unit since it has 22 temperature settings and 20 cook settings. The high-temperature, glass-ceramic cooktop is easy to clean. Energy is automatically transmitted to cookware with pan detection technology. To prevent overheating, a fan cools the internal components and the unit has an automatic shut-off. A microprocessor in the CookTek MCD3002F drop-in induction cooktop monitors the integral components to check for overheating and power supply issues.
- 3 individually controlled burners
- Temperature range: 85-500 degrees F
- 22 temperature settings and 20 cook settings
- LED display
- Glass-ceramic cooktop withstands high temperatures and facilitates cleanup
- Automatic pan detection instantly transmits energy to induction-ready cookware
- Heat is evenly distributed across the bottom of cookware
- Fan keeps the internal components cool
- Microprocessor monitors key components, checking for power supply problems, overheating, and other issues
- Automatic shut-off prevents the unit from overheating
- Stainless steel and aluminum housing is strong and durable
- Drops into a 13.125-in. x 26.875-in. cutout
- 26 A, 6000 W
- 200-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-50P plug
- Overall dimensions: 13.75 in. W x 27.5 in. D x 3.73 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF certified
Unsure if induction cooking is right for you? Read more about it in the induction cooktops buyers' guide.
Heritage Induction Range, drop-in, double hob (front-to-back), glass-ceramic top, individual burner control knobs, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, patch cable from unit to box included, stainless steel & aluminum housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 6000 watts, 26.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MCD3002F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MCD3002F|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|