This drop-in commercial induction cooktop is constructed with a stainless steel base and glass-ceramic cooking surface that is high-impact and easy to clean. This countertop induction cooker's two burners quickly and evenly distribute heat to your pans to cook or warm your food efficiently. The easy to read LED display allows provides data for the user.
- Double burner surface
- Internal fan keeps electronics from overheating
- Easy to clean glass-ceramic cook top
- Automatic shut off prevents overheating
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission
- LED bar graph display is easy to read
- Range shuts off if error occurs
- Pan Maximizer achieves maximum heating of induction compatible pans
- Grease filter ensures cleaner and cooler air intake
- 20 power cook settings
- 27 precise temperature settings
- Stainless steel housing is durable and easy to clean
- Overall Dimensions: 27.5-in. W x 13.75-in. D x 3.73-in. H
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph,22A, 6-ft. NEMA 6-30 plug included
- cETLus, NSF, and CE Certified
Heritage Induction Range, drop-in, double hob (front-to-back), glass-ceramic top, individual burner control knobs, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, patch cable from unit to box included, stainless steel & aluminum housing, 6 ft. cord, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 5000 watts, 22.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MCD2502F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MCD2502F|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|