CookTek's MCD1800 drop-in commercial induction cooktop is engineered and manufactured for the simplest installation. This model has a design with stainless steel edging, aluminum housing and a control box, along with heavy duty electronic components, and a thick, glass ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens. A control knob is easy to use for automatic power or temperature control, which allows for 27 precise temperature settings and 20 power cook settings. An LED display is also included for user feedback.
- Stainless steel edging and aluminum housing
- Heavy duty electronic components
- Glass ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens
- Control knob easy to use for automatic power or temperature control
- Has 27 precise temperature settings and 20 power cook settings
- LED display is included for user feedback
- Pan maximizer gives maximum heating of induction-compatible pans
- Microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for internal issues
- Cooktop shuts off and displays error codes allowing user to diagnose and correct issues
- Automatic pan detection allows instant energy transmission and none when pan is not present
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 100-120 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 15 A, 100-1,800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 13.75-in. W x 13.75-in. in. D x 3.7-in. H
- CE Listed, NSF Certified
Heritage Induction Range, drop-in, single hob, glass-ceramic top, control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LED display, integral cooling fan, stainless steel exterior, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MCD1800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|