CookTek's MC2502FG countertop commercial induction cooktop has a temperature control mechanism that allows for 100 exact temperature and power cook settings. Its portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing and a glass-ceramic top is made for use in commercial kitchens. A sloped front panel makes viewing and operation easy, while an integral fan keeps internal electronics cooler. An LED display is also included for user feedback.
- Temperature control mechanism allows for 100 exact temperature and power cook settings
- Portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing
- Sloped front panel makes viewing and operation easy
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- LED display included for user feedback
- Glass-ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating and other issues
- The cooktop shuts off and displays error codes for the ability to determine and correct lesser problems
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- Pan maximizer and induction coil surrounds glass-ceramic bowl allowing for maximum heating
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 32 A, NEMA 6-50 P
- Overall Dimensions: 13.85-in. W x 30.42-in. D x 4.98-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Apogee™ Induction Range, countertop, double hob (front to back), glass-ceramic top, sloped front, independent controls, built-in cooking timer, microprocessor with (100) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LCD display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel exterior, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 7000 watts, 30.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MC3502FG SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MC3502FG|