CookTek's MC2502FG countertop commercial induction cooktop has a portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing and a glass-ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens. A temperature control mechanism allows for 100 exact temperature and power cook settings. A microprocessor monitors components 120 times per second to check for overheating and other issues. The cooktop shuts off and displays error codes for the ability to determine and correct lesser problems.
- Portable tabletop design with stainless steel housing
- Glass-ceramic top made for use in commercial kitchens
- Temperature control mechanism allows for 100 exact temperature and power cook settings
- Microprocessor monitors vital components 120 times per second to check for overheating and other issues
- The cooktop shuts off and displays error codes for the ability to determine and correct lesser problems
- Automatic shut-off feature prevents overheating
- LED display included for user feedback
- Sloped front panel makes viewing and operation easy
- Pan maximizer and induction coil surrounds glass-ceramic bowl allowing for maximum heating
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 200-240 V/50-60 hz/1-ph, 22 A, NEMA 6-30 P, 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 13.85-in. W x 30.42-in. D x 4.98-in. H
- cETLus and CE Listed, NSF Certified
Apogee™ Induction Range, countertop, double hob (front to back), glass-ceramic top, sloped front, independent controls, built-in cooking timer, microprocessor with (100) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, automatic pan detection, LCD display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel exterior, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 5000 watts, 22.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 620501 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Also Known As||MC2502FG|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|