The CookTek MC1500 countertop induction cooktop transfers heat directly to the pan for quick, safe cooking. The operator can adjust between the 22 temperature and 20 power cook settings while the unit’s LED display shows the current settings. The stainless steel housing and quick-cleaning ceramic top can withstand the unit’s 85-to-500-degrees-Fahrenheit temperatures. The compact cooktop can be transported for use in a variety of locations.
The CookTek MC1500 countertop induction cooktop automatically begins transferring heat when it detects a pan and shuts down to avoid overheating. An air baffle and grease filter keep air intake cool and clean while an internal microprocessor monitors operation. Cast iron, magnetic-grade stainless steel, or other induction-friendly pans are recommended for use with this cooktop.
- Induction cooking heats pans quickly
- Flame-free heat keeps the cooking area cool and safe
- 22 temperature settings and 20 power cook settings
- Temperature range: 85-500 degrees F
- LED display shows temperature and settings
- Controls like a standard gas or electric stove
- Automatically detects and heats pans
- Shuts off automatically to avoid overheating
- Portable compact frame
- Stainless steel housing can withstand heavy use
- Long-lasting internal electronics with heavy-duty Litz wire
- Glass ceramic top can endure heat and cleans quickly
- Grease filter and air baffle provide clean and cool air intake
- Microprocessor checks for issues with temperature, power, and more
- Recommended for use with induction-friendly pans
- 100-120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 100-1500 W, 14 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P
- Overall dimensions: 16.31 in. L x 13.81 in. W x 3.73 in. H
- CE and cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
If you've never heard of induction cooking or just want to know more about it, check out our induction cooking article that provides an in-depth explanation.
Heritage Induction Range, countertop, single hob, glass-ceramic top, sloped front, temperature control knob, microprocessor with (20) power cook settings & auto shut-off, self-diagnostics, LED display, integral cooling fan & grease filter, stainless steel housing, 6 ft. cord, NEMA 5-15P, 100-120v/50/60/1-ph, 1500 watts, 14.0 amps, cETLus, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek MC1500 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|
CookTek MC1500 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I own one Model Induction safetop C-1500 but the fuse broke aand the fuse cap is missing. I believe this model is obsolete but can someone tell m..."
"I own one Model Induction safetop C-1500 but the fuse broke aand the fuse cap is missing. I believe this model is obsolete but can someone tell me where can I purchase that part? It is a 20 amp fuse."