The Turbo Air TWR-28SD-D2 worktop refrigerator is constructed of stainless and galvanized steel for strength and heavy use. Structure of the cabinet is provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, which also retains cold air. This unit is built with a worktop so prep equipment can be used on it to easily access ingredients. Two drawers hold ingredients in sixth-size pans, and the ergonomic handles make the drawers easy to open. The Turbo Air TWR-28SD-D2 worktop refrigerator has a self-cleaning condenser that removes built up debris. It has a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Debris is removed from the condenser 2-3 times a day with a self-cleaning feature to prevent the system from failing
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range is maintained with R-134A refrigerant
- Easy to service with the self-contained refrigeration system
- Stainless and galvanized steel construction withstands constant use and is heavy duty
- Cold air is retained with the polyurethane insulation
- Worktop can be used to hold other prep equipment
- Ergonomic handles make the 2 drawers easy to open
- Water condensation is prevented with ABS sheet door liners
- Sixth-size, 6-in. deep pans are accommodated per drawer (Sold separately)
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make the unit easy to move
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.6 A, 1⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 31 in. D x 381⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
Super Deluxe Worktop Refrigerator, one-section, 7 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, 4" casters, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TWR-28SD-D2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 years compressor|
|No. of Sections||1|