The Turbo Air TUR-60SD undercounter refrigerator is built with a patented, self-cleaning condenser that removes dust and debris to prevent system failures. Its refrigeration system is self-contained, making it easy to service since all the components are built together. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for storing various refrigerated ingredients. Its polyurethane insulation retains cold air while maintaining structure of the cabinet. Constructed of stainless and galvanized steel, the Turbo Air TUR-60SD undercounter refrigerator is durable.
- System failure is prevented with the self-cleaning condenser that removes dust buildup
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Easy to service with its self-contained refrigeration system
- Galvanized and stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion
- Polyurethane insulation retains cold air and creates structure
- (2) 27-in. x 17-in. stainless steel shelves in the cabinet are easy to clean and resist minor damage
- 2 swing doors are easy to open with the ergonomic handles
- Magnetic door gaskets prevent cold air leaks
- ABS door liners are resistant to water condensation
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make the unit easy to move
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.9 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 355⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 16 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top, front & sides, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, 4" casters, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.9 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, UL, cUL, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TUR-60SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 60 in|
|Capacity Range||13 - 20 cu ft|