The Turbo Air TUR-36SD undercounter refrigerator has a flat top that can be used to hold various equipment or as a work top for prepping and mixing ingredients. To access the cabinet, you can easily open the two doors by grabbing onto the ergonomic, recessed handles. Condensation is resisted with the ABS sheet door liner, and the doors are self-closing to retain cold air. A magnetic door gasket prevents cold air leaks that can cause food spoiling.
Most of the unit is constructed of stainless steel to withstand heavy, constant use in a commercial setting. Structure and cold air retention are provided by the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Inside the cabinet, there are two 15-inch-by-17-inch stainless steel shelves that resist corrosion and simplify cleanup. It is easy to see inside the cabinet thanks to the LED lights.
With the self-contained refrigeration system, servicing this Turbo Air TUR-36SD undercounter refrigerator is simple. With a patented self-cleaning condenser, system failure is prevented by removing dirt and debris two to three times daily. Temperatures range from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit in the cabinet, and you can easily monitor them with the digital temperature display.
- Constructed of stainless steel for strength and resistance to scratching
- Cold air is retained with the foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 2 doors close by themselves to help retain cold air
- Handles on the door are easy to grab
- ABS sheet door liner resists condensation
- Magnetic door gaskets prevents cold air leaks
- 2 stainless steel shelves withstand long-term use
- LED lights make product easy to see
- 4 in.-dia. casters can lock in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.6 A, 1⁄3 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 15 in. x 17 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 363⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- The components of the self-contained refrigeration system are built together
- Self-cleaning condenser prevents system failure
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Digital temperature control makes it simple to monitor temperatures
- Cool temperatures are maintained with R-600A hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Corrosion-resistant coating on the evaporator
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, two-section, 9.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, stainless steel top, front & sides, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, 4" casters, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 6.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TUR-36SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|