The Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2 undercounter refrigerator has a self-contained refrigeration system, making servicing easier since all the components are together in one spot. The self-cleaning condenser helps prevent the system from overheating by brushing dirt and debris off the coils. The unit maintains temperatures in a range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with R-134A refrigerant. The exterior is made of stainless steel for durability in a commercial setting, and the interior, made of stainless steel and galvanized steel, is easy to clean. The Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2 undercounter refrigerator has two drawers with easy-grip handles so opening is simple. Each drawer can accommodate sixth-size pans up to 6 inches deep, but pans are not included.
- System failure is prevented since the condenser cleans itself, brushing away dirt and debris
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel interior floor with galvanized steel back and bottom
- R-134A refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Cold air is kept in the cabinet with foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Two drawers with easy grip handles can accommodate up to 6 in. deep, sixth-size pans Note: Pans are sold separately.
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Refrigeration system is self-contained so servicing is simpler because all components are together
- 4 in. dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 6.6 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 271⁄2 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Refrigerator, one-section, 7 cu. ft., stainless steel top, front & sides, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with white ABS door liner, 4" casters, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, 1/4 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TUR-28SD-D2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||3 year part and labor warranty / 5 years on compressor|
|Width (in) Range||25 - 36 in|
|Capacity Range||7 - 12 cu ft|