The Turbo Air TUF-48SD undercounter freezer easily fits beneath counters and in the back bar area. Storing ingredients has never been easier if they need to be frozen. Stainless steel shelving hold products, are easy to clean, and resist corrosion. The freezer is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The self-closing doors help keep cold air in the cabinet, and easy grip handles make opening the door easier. Casters make moving the freezer simple.
The self-cleaning condenser brushes dirt and debris away from the condenser coils to keep the equipment running properly. Polyurethane insulation keeps cold air in the cabinet while also providing structure. Temperatures range from -10 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit to keep products frozen. The refrigeration system on the Turbo Air TUF-48SD undercounter freezer is self-contained, meaning all the components are built together for easy servicing.
- Self-cleaning condenser system brushes away dirt and debris to keep the freezer running properly
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Stainless steel shelving is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- LED interior lights make identifying products in the cabinet easy
- Polyurethane insulation provides structure since it is foamed in place and retains cold air
- Self-closing doors have easy grip handles that make opening them simple
- Magnetic door gaskets keep cold air from leaking out of the cabinet
- -10-0 degrees F temperature range
- Self-contained refrigeration system is easy to service since all components are built together
- 4-in.-dia. casters make moving the freezer simple
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.3 A, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 481⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 305⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Super Deluxe Series Undercounter Freezer, two-section, 12 cu. ft., LED interior lighting, stainless steel top, front & sides, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior with ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelves, 4" casters, self-contained rear mount refrigeration system, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.3 amps, cord with NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF 7, UL, cUL, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TUF-48SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Recessed Handles|
|Warranty||3 years parts & labor/5 years compressor|