The Turbo Air TSW-3048E Green World work table has ends that are turned down 90 degrees so it can be installed next to a wall or equipment. Since the edges are finished, there is less risk of injury. Its stainless steel top resists scratches and dents, while the galvanized legs and undershelf resist corrosion. Noise is prevented with sound-deadening tape between the top and channel frame. Various equipment can be stored on the undershelf or used on the flat top as a prep space. Uneven floors are no trouble for the Turbo Air TSW-3048E Green World work table with its adjustable bullet feet.
- Injuries are prevented by the finished edges
- 430 stainless steel work top is able to hold mixers, slicers, cutters, and more
- Heavy use is possible since the top is reinforced by the welded hat channel frame
- Sound-deadening tape lessens the amount of noise the unit makes
- Gussets are recessed in the channel frame to create stability by eliminating lateral movement
- Galvanized steel makes up the gussets, legs, and undershelf for corrosion resistance
- ABS plastic bullet feet are adjustable for uneven flooring
- Flush installation is possible with to the 90-degree turned-down ends
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 30 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 30" W x 48" L, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with turned down edges, with adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs with adjustable ABS bullet feet, NSF approved
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSW-3048E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||SS Top (economy)|