The Turbo Air TSW-2460S Green World work table has gussets mounted in the channel frame to prevent lateral movement, creating stability for prepping product. The galvanized gussets, legs, and undershelf resist corrosion. Equipment, tools, and containers of dry product can be stored on the undershelf and used on the flat, stainless steel top. To reduce the amount of noise produced, sound-deadening tape is placed between the top and channel frame. Reinforcement is provided by the top welded to the hat channel frame. The Turbo Air TSW-2460S Green World work table has finished edges for safety, preventing injuries.
- Top is constructed of 304 stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning
- Top is welded to the hat channel frame for reinforcement
- Extra noise is prevented with the sound-deadening tape placed under the top
- Lateral movement is prevented since gussets are mounted in the channel frame
- Galvanized gussets, undershelf, and legs resist corrosion
- Adjustable ABS plastic bullet feet enable installation on uneven surfaces
- Safety is created by the finished edges
- Flush installation is possible with the 90-degree turned-down ends
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 24" W x 60" L, 18/304 stainless steel flat top with turned down edges, with adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs with adjustable ABS bullet feet, NSF approved
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSW-2460S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||SS Top (economy)|