The Turbo Air TSW-2436SS Green World work table is completely constructed of 430 stainless steel for strength and resistance to corrosion, scratches, and dents. To provide stability, the top of the table is welded to the hat channel frame, and sound-deadening tape is placed between the top and frame. Gussets are welded to the channel frame to prevent lateral movement, and the edges are finished to prevent injuries. The Turbo Air TSW-2436SS Green World work table has turned down ends so it can be installed next to walls or equipment.
- Injuries are prevented since the edges are finished
- 430 stainless steel is used to construct the entire unit for durability and strength
- The top is welded to the hat channel frame for stability
- Excessive noise is reduced since tape is placed between the channel frame and top
- Lateral movement is eliminated by the recessed gussets in the channel frame
- Can be installed on uneven floors with the adjustable ABS plastic bullet feet
- Turned down ends enable user to install the table against walls or equipment
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 24" W x 36" L, 18/304 stainless steel flat top with turned down edges, with adjustable stainless steel undershelf & legs with adjustable ABS bullet feet, NSF approved
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSW-2436SS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet