The Turbo Air TSW-2430E Green World work table is great for holding slicers, mixers, and other equipment. It can also be used as a prep station for cutting vegetables or meat. The edges are finished for safety and turned down 90 degrees to sit flush against walls and other equipment. With its stainless steel top, the table is corrosion resistant and durable. Strength is added to the unit since the gussets, legs, and undershelf are galvanized. The Turbo Air TSW-2430E Green World work table has a sound deadened top to reduce noise.
- Safety is created with the finished edges
- Install the table flush with other equipment and walls since the edges are turned down 90 degrees
- Stainless steel top is easy to clean and resistant to dents and scratches
- Reinforced top is created by the welded hat channel frame
- Sound-deadening tape reduces excess noise
- Gussets in the channel frame prevent lateral movement
- Gussets, legs, and undershelf are galvanized for durability
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 24 in. D x 34 in. H
- NSF certified
Work Table, 24" W x 30" L, 18/430 stainless steel flat top with turned down edges, with adjustable galvanized undershelf & legs with adjustable ABS bullet feet, NSF approved
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TSW-2430E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||SS Top (economy)|