The refrigeration system on the Turbo Air TST-60SD Super Deluxe Series Sandwich/Salad prep table is self-contained, oversized, and balanced for greater efficiency and faster cooling. The stainless steel shelves contribute to the cleanliness since they come in contact with food products. The cold air compartment isolates pans from the reach-in area to keep food from spilling and maintains temperatures evenly so fresh food can be kept longer. The 9 1⁄2-inch-deep, 1⁄2-inch-thick cutting board has a side rail that makes cutting food and preparing it convenient with the side rail that prevents food from falling off.
Since manually cleaning the condenser in a refrigeration system is so costly in time and money, the Turbo Air TST-60SD Super Deluxe Series Sandwich/Salad prep table has a built-in self-cleaning condenser. A mesh filter prevents dust from getting to the condenser coil fins while a rotating brush removes dust that has collected on the mesh filter two to three times a day. The brush also moves up and down to remove excess dust outward and away from the condenser, effectively preventing dust from collecting in the first place. The self-cleaning condenser helps prevent a premature system failure and allows the system to maintain the highest efficiency.
- Super Deluxe Series Sandwich/Salad food prep table
- Balanced, oversized, self-contained refrigeration system
- Refrigerator holds 33-19 degrees F for the best food preservation
- High-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back and bottom
- Stainless steel interior guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life
- Cold air compartment keeps pans away from reach-in area to prevent food from spilling
- Compartment evenly maintains temperature so each pan can preserve fresh food longer
- Condensate system surfaces have been treated to resist corrosion, which increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage and prevents the overflow of condensate water
- Self-cleaning condenser allows the system to maintain its highest efficiency while preventing premature system failure
- Mesh filter keeps dust from reaching the condenser coil fins
- Rotating brush cleans off mesh filter 2-3 times a day and moves up and down to remove extra dust away from the condenser, preventing dust from collecting in the first place
- 91⁄2-in.-deep, 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board with a side rail
- 2 stainless steel shelves
- Insulated pan cover
- 2 swing, solid doors
- Includes 16 pans, 4-in.-deep, standard 1⁄6 size
- 1 hood
- 4 in. dia. x 5 in. H swivel casters with locks on the front set
- 1⁄2 HP motor
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.9 A, 9 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf Dimensions: 27 in. W x 17 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 60 1⁄4 in. W x 30 in. D x 37 in. H (D does not include 1 in. for rear spacers. H does not include 5 in. for casters.)
- cETLus Listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 16 cu. ft., stainless steel top with16-pan opening, (2) stainless steel doors with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, ABS door liner, (2) stainless steel wire shelving, 4" casters, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, 1/2 HP, 115v/60/1, 8.9 amps, cord withNEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-60SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|