The Turbo Air TST48SDD2 Sandwich/Salad Prep Table is an excellent option for users who may not have the time to perform regular maintenance. This unit features a self-cleaning condenser with a rotating brush that removes the buildup of dirt and debris from condenser coils on a daily basis. Kitchens that use a lot of flour would benefit from this model. Airborne particles tend to clog condenser coils, increasing strain on other refrigeration components.
The Turbo Air TST48SDD2 also entails stainless steel shelving that is durable and corrosion resistant. The cabinet is foamed-in-place with high-density polyurethane, adding an extra layer of insulation to help regulate internal temperatures.
- Self-cleaning condenser reduces the need for regular service
- Hot gas condensate prevents excess condensate accumulation
- Stainless steel front, back, top, sides, and interior
- Back and bottom composed of galvanized steel
- Includes 91⁄2in. deep by 1⁄2in thick cutting board with rails
- Features 1 door and 2 drawers for versatile storage options
- Cabinet structure is filled with polyurethane foam for better insulation
- Refrigerator maintains temperatures between 33 to 39 degrees F
- Comes with 12 standard 1⁄6-size pans
- 4-in. casters
- 481⁄4in. W x 30-in. D x 37-in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A
- ETL listed
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 12 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 12-pan opening, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, (1) stainless steel wire shelf, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, 4" casters, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Turbo Air TST-48SD-D2-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|